Unity 5.0.1 Patch 4
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
- Editor: Added Android 5.0 and 5.1 to "Minimum API Level" list.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Avoid generating NullReference checks on value types.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Improve performance of finally blocks.
- iOS/Metal: Better support for native rendering plugins when using Metal.
- iOS: Enabled thumb instruction support for IL2CPP ARMv7 slice. Should improve ARMv7 slice code size by 10-20%.
- Windows Standalone: Hint to AMD driver that discrete GPU should be used, rather than integrated GPU.
- (690199) - Android: Apply Holo or Material theme if the user did not specify other explicitly.
- (685837) - Android: Apply user theme if set.
- (690761) - APIUpdater: APIUpdater assumes script encoding is UTF-8.
- (689626) - APIUpdater: APIUpdater crashes when updating methods that return arrays of generic types.
- (637947) - APIUpdater: Unity imports/upgrades DLL built for 4.x twice and it throws errors after first import.
- (678039) - Asset Management: PluginImporter settings for OSX native plugins will no longer be lost in .unitypackage files.
- (693223) - AssetBundle: Fixed the issue that scene AssetBundle didn't get rebuilt when the referenced prefabs were changed.
- (693001) - Editor: Android - Fixed updating SDK on x86 Java on Windows.
- (none) - Input: Input.GetJoystickNames() on Windows no longer returns a single blank entry when no joysticks are connected.
- (662515) - Input: Input.mousePosition is clamped correctly when a Windows player is resized.
- (693357) - iOS/IL2CPP: Added support for string.Normalize.
- (693902) - iOS/IL2CPP: Avoid class initialization and metadata construction deadlocks.
- (691588) - iOS/IL2CPP: Correctly lazy initialize the type information when Type.GetDeclaringType is called.
- (683986) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed code generation for binary comparisons containing expressions.
- (none) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed crash when using weak GC handle onstring constants.
- (691791) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed memory leak when using audio callbacks.
- (687587) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed System.Environment.TickCount on iOS.
- (689347) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed unordered comparison opcodes code generation.
- (693418) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed WebClient requests using a timeout.
- (693204) - iOS/IL2CPP: Removed the option to user precompiled headers in the Player Settings, as this option in no longer supported for the IL2CPP scripting backend.
- (682109) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed an issue where IL2CPP would use -> operator on value types in certain cases.
- (687551) - iOS/IL2CPP: Using AudioSettings.Reset() no longer crashes on IL2CPP.
- (682972) - iOS: Fixed crash on rendering empty meshes.
- (685384) - OpenGL ES 2.0: Fixed shadow acne on GPUs that do not support native shadow samplers.
- (687407) - OpenGL ES: Fixed crash when attempting to render a mesh with 0 vertices.
- (685419) - Physics: Fixed crash that happened when toggling "isKinematic" on a body with joint that had joint projection disabled and the body had also been connected to the same group of joints already.
- (671903) - Physics: Fixed crash when a collider has generated too many contacts.
- (685092) - Physics: Fixed WheelCollider applying inertia tensor rotation the wrong way.
- (688782) - Physics: Raised the max colliders per scene limit on mobile platforms, from 32K.
- (675498) - Samsung TV: Fixed crash on close issue.
- (682474) - Shaders: Don't crash in shader warmup on "-nographics" device.
- (none) - Shaders: Fixed some loops being miscompiled for DX9.
- (693678) - Shaders: Fixed some sampler precision issues in glsl-optimizer; was resulting in missing cast on Metal when sampling depth texture with explicit LOD.
- (584507) - Substance: Fixed 'path != ""' assert when live-previewing a Substance from the Asset Store.
- (none) - Substance: Fixed console spam related to the absence of '_MainTex' shader property.
- (687647) - Substance: Fixed crash when assigning a shader that does not cause outputs to be generated (e.g. Unlit/Color) to a ProceduralMaterial.
- (681568) - Substance: Fixed hang in ProceduralMaterial::Clean().
- (none) - Substance: Global Illumination flags are now correctly handled by ProceduralMaterials.
- (637533) - UI: PointerEventData.worldPosition and .worldNormal are now set correctly for right-mouse-button and middle-mouse-button events.
- (none) - WebGL: Fixed stripping (previously failing to register WebCamTexture class in runtime).
- (640216) - Windows Standalone: Allow to close the main window even with the touch support enabled.
- (none) - Windows Store/Phone: Unity will always give postprocessed assemblies a new random MVID.
Choose the appropriate installer following the appropriate links at the top of this page.
Also included below are the md5sum and file size in order to verify the full installers have been downloaded correctly. If your installer doesn’t work or reports errors it is possible that your installer is incomplete.
Size & md5sum for Mac
Size & md5sum for PC