Unity 5.0.1 Patch 3
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
- GI: Don't add lights to Enlighten at runtime if they don't contribute to GI (bounce intensity at 0).
- XboxOne: Unity is now built with the April 2015 XDK. You will need to install the April 2015 XDK on your PC and use the same or later recovery on your console.
- XboxOne: Worker threads created by Unity's core systems (Physics, AI) will no longer run on cores 0 and 1, which are reserved for the Rendering thread and Unity's main thread respectively. This will be a performance gain in most cases by avoiding thread context switches.
- (none) - GI: Fixed lightmap resolution overlay not showing up on Terrains.
- (none) - iOS/IL2CPP: Allow Encoding.GetEncoding to correctly.
- (687082) - iOS/IL2CPP: AudioMixerSnapshot.TranslateTo no longer throws null reference exception on IL2CPP.
- (673634) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed code generation for unsafe fixed arrays.
- (687284) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed TerrainData.GetAlphaMaps crashing on IL2CPP.
- (690482) - iOS/IL2CPP: Forward declare empty types (created to end infinite recursion) that are used as method arguments.
- (685169) - iOS/IL2CPP: Generate C++ code which will compile when a nested generic passes the maximum depth for recursive nested generics.
- (684129) - iOS/IL2CPP: Match the behavior of the Mono scripting backend by not stripping the Animation code from the engine when code stripping is enabled.
- (681344) - iOS/IL2CPP: Return the correct number of write and error sockets from the Socket::Select method.
- (689806) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed crash related to arrays of Enums on 64-bit.
- (687201) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed IL2CPP failing to convert an assembly which contains Ldtoken instruction on field that is declared in a generic type. This issue affected CSVHelper.dll plugin.
- (none) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed overflow arithmetic instruction handling.
- (673795) - iOS/IL2CPP: Implemented Assembly.CodeBase by returning the value of AssemblyName.Name.
- (none) - iOS: Added Xcode 6.3 Build & Run support.
- (689620) - Mecanim: Fixed Blend Tree parameter doesn't get updated in the graph view when changing the blend tree parameter.
- (none) - Mecanim: Fixed crash when calling AnimationClip.events from script.
- (551703) - MonoDevelop: Fixed issue with file tabs being unresponsive after using auto-hide of panels.
- (669208), (675021), (690162) - MonoDevelop: Fixed issue with Attach to Process dialog making MonoDevelop unresponsive on OSX.
- (690124) - Physics 2D: Don't suppress gravity when a Rigidbody2D.MovePosition is taking place.
- (692409) - Physics 2D: Ensure that 2D Box/Circle cast methods support shape being overlapped initially.
- (690255) - Physics 2D: Ensure that a 2D joint created from script is correctly enabled.
- (691289) - Physics 2D: Setting center-of-mass on a Rigidbody2D now doesn't result in bad rotational inertia.
- (none) - SamsungTV: Fixed bug where cursor would stop moving when timeScale was set to 0 on 2013 TVs.
- (none) - SamsungTV: Fixed problem where native plugins would not be found on retail 2015 TVs.
- (687280) - SamsungTV: Fixed race condition crash that originated from within mono when NumberFormatter was being called from a non-main managed thread.
- (690981) - Windows Store Apps/Windows Phone 8.1: Unity will correctly hide password when using GUI*.PasswordField on touch based devices.
- (689028) - Windows Store Apps/Windows Phone: System.IO.File.Exists should work even if you specify forward slashes which is invalid in WinRT platforms, Unity will convert them to backwards slashes.
- (none) - Windows Store Apps: .NET Core plugins without placeholders, won't be passed to Mono compiler, like it was to 4.6.
- (none) - XboxOne: Fixed port assignments so Unity Profiler and Debugger work more consistently
- (none) - XboxOne: Lightmaps for scene 0 are now included in the package manifest.
- (none) - XboxOne: The /updcompat option for makepkg.exe now has a space before it so it's read by the tool correctly.
- (none) - XboxOne: The file path used for makepkg.exe is now quoted when a custom manifest file is used.
- (685139) - XboxOne: Application.OpenURL is now implemented on Xbox One. Calling it will open the Internet Explorer App.
Choose the appropriate installer following the appropriate links at the top of this page.
Also included below are the md5sum and file size in order to verify the full installers have been downloaded correctly. If your installer doesn’t work or reports errors it is possible that your installer is incomplete.
Size & md5sum for Mac
Size & md5sum for PC