Unity 2017.3.1 Patch 2
Install this version with Unity Hub
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- 2D: Change Outline and Physics Shape module behaviour in Sprite Editor Window. The module will only show outlines only when user has customised it.
- 2D: TextureImporter Inspector has an option to enable default Physics Shape for Sprites
- (None) - Android: Fixed crash when a compute shader is being used that did not compile/link on a device.
- (985591) - Android: Fixed issues when trying to use jobified rendering on certain graphics devices like GLES.
- (952769) - Android: Fixed problem when there is no valid EGL context when running the player loop.
- (963958) - Asset Importing: Fixed issue with MonoScripts for StateMachineBehaviour derived classes not being extracted from managed plugins.
- (996950) - Cloud: Fixed exception when building in Cloud Build with Performance Reporting enabled.
- (None) - Editor: Fixed issue with "Rider 2017.2.1.app" not being recognized as Rider code editor. Now recognizes "Rider*.app".
- (979704) - Editor: Fixed issue with UWP build failing when using .asmdef assemblies.
- (None) - Editor: Fixed issue with only assemblies whose name start with "Assembly" being debuggable on IL2CPP platforms.
- (1001461) - Editor: Fixed YAMLMerge performance issue when merging large files.
- (996204) (988580) - Editor: Fixed Editor window, Panel and all related managed object leaking.
- (986160) - GI: Fixed the intensity of baked and real-time emissive materials in Enlighten.
- (989476) - IL2CPP: Improvedthe startup performance of Unity players built with IL2CPP.
- (993422) - IL2CPP: Correct a possible build failure with IL2CPP when an attribute constructor has two arguments of type object.
- (994283) - Fixed uninstalling Unity leaving sketchupapi.dll behind.
- (982435) - OSX: Fixed crash on Editor panel close on select versions of macOS.
- (878407) - Physics: Fixed PhysX crash when calling Physics.OverlapBoxNonAlloc on Android devices.
- (980553) - Profiler: Fixed EndThreadProfiler crashing Unity when called from main thread.
- (996508) - PS4: Fixed crash when calling DateTime.Now whilst using il2cpp.
- (991969) - PS4: Fixed native rendering plugin GetContext() not returning correct value.
- (977003) - Scripting: Fixed memory snapshot errors related to invalid GCHandle values.
- (974031) - Scripting: Fixed memory snapshot naming for types without a namespace.
- (974042) - Scripting: Fixed memory snapshot naming for nested types.
- (993302) - Scripting: Fixed incorrect value when using Math.Round with MidpointRounding.AwayFromZero.
- (929984) - Scripting: Fixed crash when using named pipes.
- (990559) - Scripting: Fixed crash when using unsafe code in an assembly built with VS2017.
- (973437) - UI: iOS Fixed incorrect processing of touch canceled events.
- (984325) (966106) - UI: Fixed entering playmode with profiler open and UI in the scene crashes in UI::Canvas::CaptureBatchFrame.
- (998862) (980089)- XR: Fixed crash when connecting simulator device while running in editor.
- (994652) - XR: Fixed losing focus causing the thread to sleep causing fps to drop.
- (994652) - XR: Fixed frame rate throttling when Windows MR device loses tracking.