Unity 2017.2.4 Patch 1
Install this version with Unity Hub
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
Unity Editor macOS (X86-64)
- (955711) - 2D: Fixed Compressed ETC Variant Sprite Atlases become corrupted when changing their scale with target - latform set to Android.
- (1006814) - 2D: Fixed Sprite Renderer memory leak when changing size value in tiled mode.
- (1084557) - Mono: Fixed a crash when loading some assemblies due to invalid metadata parsing.
- (1064897) - Physics: Fixed an issue where physics internal data wasn't being updated if the scene only contained - tatic colliders, causing issues with shape casts.
- (1061326) - Scripted Importers: Fixed crashes when ScriptedImporters are missing or modified.
- (1082564) - Scripted Importers: Fixed an issue where Scripted Importer version wouldn't work when reimporting ShaderGraph.
- (898536) - Shaders: Made enum fields work with float values.
- (1032743) - Shuriken: Fixed crash when sprite atlas is not included in build.
- (1030308) - Xbox-One: Unity projects now build for Xbox One with .net 4.6 compatible scripts and the Roslyn compiler.