Unity 2017.2.3 Patch 1
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
Unity Editor macOS (X86-64)
- Mobile: Improved ping performance on Android devices supporting ICMP sockets, see the documentation for more information.
- UI: Improved canvas inspector to show a warning when set to screen space overlay if the project is using VR.
- (1027547(1018697)) - Android: Fixed to only include selected abi's from an .aar plugin.
- (1013708(984292)) - Android: Fixed black screen on Adreno GPU when using postprocessing stack and GLES2 graphics API.
- (1014724) - Asset Import: Fixed push pull dilation not being applied when importing lightmaps.
- (None) - Build: Fixed build is no longer strict.
- (805844) - DirectX: Fixed running player on fullscreen exclusive mode shows black screen.
- (1000350) - GI: Fixed rare crash when seam stitching is enabled on object packed to the boundary of a lightmap.
- (1018879(934897)) - Graphics: Fixed rare deadlock in CreateGpuProgram when graphics jobs are enabled.
- (1006887) - Launcher: Fixed editor crashing while loading a project if you quit Unity Hub.
- (978602) - Mobile: Fixed screen flicker when launching Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie.
- (962027) - Physics: Fixed cloth losing it's constraints when active on cloth component attached to a skinned mesh renderer.
- (1026779) - UI: Fixed nested GameObjects without a Layout Element will effect a Layout Groups arranagement after being disabled and enabled.
- (976010) - Web: Fixed crash when aborting AssetBundle download using UnityWebRequest.