Unity 2017.2.0 Patch 4
Install this version with Unity Hub
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
Unity Editor macOS (X86-64)
- Scripting: Added command line option "overrideMonoSearchPath" for desktop standalone players (OSX, Windows).
- XR: Added PlayerSettings
GetAvailableVirtualRealitySDKsfor aquiring and setting the XR Settings on Virtual Reality Supported toggle and Virtual Reality SDKs list.
- XR: Enabled single-pass stereo rendering for Windows MR.
- (968721) - 2D: Fixed switching platform and building project without making any changes will not cause Sprite Atlas asset to change.
- (961094) - Android: Fixed crash on some Adreno devices.
- (963291) - Android: Fixed plugin importer architecture selection.
- (959908) - Android: Fixed loading player data for very specific file sizes/content.
- (964073 - DirectX 12: Fixed a crash when running on Windows 7 machine with first API in the list being DX12 and Graphics Jobs enabled.
- (947024) - Editor: Fixed incorrect wrap icon button in particle curve editor window.
- (953161) - Editor: Fixed player settings not using the default icon if non are specified.
- (962721) - Editor: Fixed incorrect tool placement when pivot mode was set to Center.
- (968535) - Editor: Fixed editor restart prompt when selecting the same Active Input Handling option.
- (956577) - GI: Fixed 'Show Lightmap Resolution' checkbox not working.
- (962696) - Graphics: Fixed batching with unused stencil bit in G-Buffer pass.
- (None) - Multiplayer: Fixed reliable message being delivered twice.
- (964731) - OSX: Fixed incorrect mouse position when running in full screen and non-native aspect ratio.
- (944450) - Package Manager: Fixed initialisation failure when host file is missing or empty.
- (957000) - Package Manager: Fixed creation of empty folder named 'etc'.
- (957436) - Package Manager: Fixed error/crash if there is a comma symbol in the project name.
- (965605) - Physics: Ensured that loading a scene with a Rigidbody2D with simulation off allows interpolation when simulation is subsequently turned on.
- (963200) - Physics: Ensured that manual transform sync correctly updates the Rigidbody2D pose correctly.
- (967740) - Physics: Ensured that 'Collision2D.GetContacts()' returns a single contact when passing a single element array.
- (956316) - Playables: Fixed crash when setting an invalid source playable.
- (969932) - UI: Fixed RectMask2D not masking when it's child has a child with Mask and Image components inside the RectMask2d area.
- (964652) - Video: Fixed clip from asset bundle not played.
- (969297) - Video: Fixed muting game view does not mute video audio.
- (969298) - Video: Fixed video not playing in build when building for another platform.
- (969299) (937173) - Video: Fixed inspector preview not cropping title.
- (966690) - Video: Fixed erroneous stride crash on Windows.
- (973008) - Video: Fixed crashing RemoteWebCamTexture (when using the Unity Remote helper app) when marked DontDestroy.
- (973005) - Video: Fixed editor crash when previewing/playing video on older OSX version.
- (962204) - Video: Fixed video decoding errors due to bad file I/O for high res/bitrate video.
- (973009) - Video: Fixed Video Player component rendering video with artifacts on OSX.
- (900105) - WebGL - Fixed missing logo/progress bar during loading screen.
- (966173) - XR: Fixed Daydream applications hanging before quiting to Android home when calling
- (None) - XR: Fixed forcing
LandscapeLeftdefault Orientation on all mobile VR applications.
- (953314) - XR: Fixed Windows Mixed Reality XAML apps not able to get back to exclusive mode after blooming to the shell.
- (954629) - XR: Fixed Windows Mixed Reality XAML apps launching to a black screen.
- (922492) - XR: Fixed Windows Mixed Reality XAML apps not rendering on desktop.
- (963878) - XR: Fixed Windows Mixed Reality apps rendering with incorrect eye offsets.