Unity 2017.2.0 Patch 3
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
Unity Editor macOS (X86-64)
- Android: Proguard is no longer enabled by default for gradle release builds.
- Android: Release gradle builds now signed with a debug key instead of failing to build.
- GI: Various lightmap seam stitching improvements for Progressive Lightmapper.
- IL2CPP: Improved incremental build performance on OSX.
- Playables: Updated the Playable API documentation.
- Playables: Updated Playable.ConnectInput to take take an optional weight parameter.
- (934841) - Android: Fixed android video player playback starting to lag after activating input field.
- (931038) - Android: Fixed android video player stuttering and dropping frames.
- (942625) - Android: Fixed symbols.zip not including symbols file.
- (951350) - Collab: Fixed project manifest not being tracked in Collab.
- (957525) - Editor: Fixed incorrect framing of GameObject hierarchies in Scene View.
- (953301) - Editor: Fixed SceneView bounds calculations not taking multiple colliders and renderers into account when calculating the framing and centre - point.
- (947024) - Editor: Fixed curve WrapModeIcon drawing when the Curve window is embedded into another window.
- (943051) - Editor: Fixed Scene view picking sometimes not selecting the topmost object.
- (961428 925381) - Editor: Fixed issue where performing a drag and drop operation to a GameObject that is being edited in the Preview window of Timeline would apply changes to its associated Prefab that cannot be reverted.
- (935149) - GI: Fixed MaterialPropertyBlock values for Meta pass when using on terrain mesh with Realtime GI.
- (929875) - GI: Fixed the UI in inspector not correctly showing light mode when multiple lights are selected.
- (851817) - GI: Fixed crash when deleting Speedtree asset files from project folder when in use by prefab.
- (930221) - GI: Fixed shadows when shadow prepare job is not run.
- (950907) - Graphics: Fixed potential hang with DirectX11 or DirectX12 when using different sized render targets and multiple cameras.
- (954828) - Graphics: Fixed culling of projectors not matching Editor scene cameras..
- (840098) - Graphics: Fixed incorrect calculation of the Umbra occlusion culling near plane from the camera settings.
- (956877) - Graphics: MeshRenderers with disabled "Dynamic Occluded" property were not being frustum culled.
- (952043) - IL2CPP: Fixed crash when calling Socket.GetSocketOption using latest scripting runtime.
- (943671) - IL2CPP: Fixed ArgumentException when accessing Socket.LocalEndPoint.
- (966623) - IL2CPP: Fixed crash in thread pool during shutdown.
- (966830) - iOS: Fixed an issue where the development team ID was not written to the Xcode project in manual signing mode.
- (962793 960914) - iOS: Fixed the Screen.dpi() method in the Trampoline code not returning the correct number of DPI in iPhone 8, iPhone 8+ and iPhone X.
- (963865) - OSX: Fixed Editor crash when using GLCore on High Sierra with Intel 6xxx series GPU.
- (957044) - Physics: Fixed Collider2D crashing when disabled by an animation.
- (960530) - Physics: Fixed previously ignored collision not being ignored when recreating 2D physics contacts.
- (960775) - Prefabs: Fixed issue where resetting SerializedProperty.prefabOverride for one property could incorrectly reset other properties.
- (None) - Shaders: Fixed importing a shader include file only clearing the include cache on a single shader compiler process leaving all the other processes with outdated include files in the cache.
- (944334) - Graphics: Fixed issue where some user shader keywords were handled incorrectly leading to compilation errors when building for standalone.
- (951036) - UWP: Fixed issue where
ComputeBuffer.GetData()returned empty result when running on .NET scripting backend and the array types weren't referenced from any parameters.
- (None) - Video: Fixed crash in VideoPlayer when stopping and callbacks were pending.
- (None) - VR: Fixed incorrect stereo eye offsets in Windows Mixed Reality.
- (910488) - WWW: Fixed reading of local files not working in UWP with UnityWebRequest.
- (949418) - WWW: Fixed WWW class regressions related to throwing NullReferenceException
- (None) - XR: Fixed Windows Mixed Reality applications not reporting an updated boundary if it has been reconfigured while the app was running.
- (971024) - Editor: Focusing on Canvas focuses on child object when pivot is in center mode.
- (971895) - Editor: Center pivot point of UI objects is not consistent.