Unity 2017.2.0 Patch 2
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
Unity Editor macOS (X86-64)
- 2D - Improved the name for the packed texture generated by a Sprite Atlas.
- Android - Changed "Bundle Identifier" to "Package Name" in associated error messages.
- Android - Improved error messages from android sdk tools.
- Apple TV - Added support for attitude data coming from new AppleTV remote.
- Editor - Fix labels for LZ4 compression to be less confusing
- iOS - Added player setting to specify which device edges defer system gestures to the second swipe.
- iOS - Added player setting to specify whether the home button should be hidden on iPhone X.
- iOS - Added support for iPhone X launch images.
- Linux - Improved native plugin lookup.
- Video - Removed audio glitches that follow seek/underruns in VideoPlayer.
- XR - Updated Vuforia to version 6.5.23.
- (None) - 2D: Fixed the generation of Sprite Physics Shape for Sprites when the Texture is set to multiple Sprites mode, has no user Sprite Physics Shape set and does not generate a tight mesh for the Sprite.
- (None) 2D: Fixed SortingGroup not applying sorting changes when child objects are duplicated or added dynamically.
- (960807) 954812) - 2D: Fixed tiled sprite renderer crash when a sprite is being packed in a Sprite Atlas which is not included in the build.
- (960808) 953058 - 2D: Fixed crash when Sprite Atlas scale results in a non-power-of-two texture and Crunch Compression is enabled.
- (952529) - 2D: Fixed Tilemap Move to show correct Move preview.
- (None) 2D: Fixed SetMinMax for Bounds/RectInt.
- (935433) - AI: Fixed NavMesh.SamplePoint failing for meshes in range when another navmesh was below the point and out of range.
- (946913) 944118) - Android: Fixed a player crash caused by enabling GPU profiling when the selected graphics API was not OpenGL ES 3.
- (776875) - Android: Fixed realtime HDR reflection probes being black on older Android devices.
- (None) Android: Fixed project export overwriting res/ directory when exporting to keep local changes to layouts etc. intact.
- (956658) - Android: Fixed android build failing with target SDKs 21-23.
- (934782) - Android: Fixed crash while processing input during destruction.
- (943954) - Animation: Fixed assert in play mode when Culling Type is set to "Based on Renderers".
- (927919) - Animation: Fixed an issue where PrepareFrame was called at the wrong moment in the frame.
- (964932) (943438)- Animation: Fixed assert when loading AnimationClip asynchronously in AssetBundles.
- (956272) - DX12: Fixed memory leak when rendering procedurally generated meshes while using the Direct3D12 graphics API in the Windows Standalone build.
- (946958) - Editor: Fixed crash while processing input during destruction.
- (913869) - Editor: Reduced size of LightingDataAsset when baking light probes with multiple scenes loaded.
- (926559) - Editor: Fixed an issue where lightmaps are generated even though the scene does not contain any baked light contribution.
- (754298) - GI: Fixed terrain artifacts caused by Enlighten terrain mesh triangulation being different from the original mesh triangulation.
- (854349) - GI: Fixed Enlighten not generating lightmaps for meshes imported without UVs and with Generate Lightmap UVs option enabled.
- (946517) - GI: Fix a crash in ApplyMaterialPassWithCache when generating lighting and Lightmap Static option is enabled.
- (685764) - GI: Fixed terrain trees do not casting shadows into baked lightmaps.
- (955739)(955667 - GI: Fixed navigating in scene view restarting baking when trees are painted on terrain.
- (924464) - Graphics: Fixed incorrect definition of _ShadowCoord in AutoLight.cginc leading to unexpected compilation errors or extra useless interpolator.
- (925552) - Graphics: Fixed project build errors when Reflection Probes Projection setting in Tier1(Graphics Settings) is unchecked.
- (935328) - Graphics: Fixed a crash in 'RenderTexture::DiscardContents' when opening the scene.
- (939947) - Graphics: Fixed exception being thrown when the backgroung color of a Reflection Probe is changed.
- (944413) - Graphics: Fixed crash when creating sprite with unsupported texture format.
- (948887) - IL2CPP: Fixed calling DateTime.Parse() in IL2CPP builds for UWP throwing IndexOutOfRangeException.
- (955991) - IL2CPP: Prevented an intermittent crash in the GC for on PS4.
- (950637) - IL2CPP: Improved stack traces for NullReferenceException cases on iOS when Xcode 8.3.1 or later is used with release builds.
- (947807) - IL2CPP: Added support in IL2CPP for Module.ScopeName property, which is used by Assembly.GetModule() to find a module in an assembly by name.
- (None) IL2CPP: Fixed calling native ICommand interface methods on managed and native objects.
- (950465) - IL2CPP: Fixed marshaling System.DateTimeOffset to Windows.Foundation.DateTime when passing it to Windows Runtime APIs.
- (944157) - IL2CPP: Fixed an exception that would occur during conversion when processing an exception filter that calls a method.
- (935563) - IL2CPP: Fixed stack overflow from occurring in Unity liveness logic (asset GC).
- (947420) - IL2CPP: Implemented a previously unimplemented internal call method to support System.Environment.HashShutDownStarted property.
- (944939) - IL2CPP: Fixed SetSocketOption not working properly for add membership and remove membership with IPv6.
- (None) IL2CPP: Fixed calling System.Collections.Generic.IList`1 methods on managed and native objects.
- (930386) - IL2CPP: Fixed unimplemented COM related internal calls in System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal class.
- (955685) - iOS: Fixed support of wide colors on new devices.
- (951089) (949036) - iOS: Fixed support for fonts of Tibetan, Armenian, Braille, Georgian and Thai languages in iOS 10 and iOS 11.
- (887019) - Lighting: Fixed issue where Progressive Lightmapper was not transmitting indirect rays through translucent objects.
- (924597) - Lighting: Fixed asset bundles not working correctly with global illumination data.
- (963059) - OSX: Metal: Fix hang when using MSAA on OSX 10.11 on Nvidia GPUs
- (956592) - Particles: Fixed burst curves on new particle systems not being initialized.
- (956753) - Particles: Fixed issue with incorrect bounds calculation causing incorrect culling in rare cases.
- (957633) - Particles: Fixed scripted emission emitting particles in the wrong direction, if transform was moving/rotating.
- (946356) - Physics: Fixed cloth pointer not being set to null to null in SkinnedMeshRenderer when deactivating causing attempted use of deallocated object.
- (945332) - Physics: Fixed colliders missing pose updates when they were inactive during the scene load.
- (948866) - Physics: Fixed physics settings being always marked as dirty on the editor start, even when nothing was changed.
- (763091) - Scripting: Fixed crash if delegate is created on un-inflated generic type.
- (951901) - Scripting: Fixed crash in debugger when trying to stop while a single step operation is in progress.
- (952069) - Scripting: Fixed XMM registers being trampled in 64-bit mode.
- (949127) - Scripting: Fixed alignment of 64-bit types on iOS.
- (952292) - Scripting: Fixed crash when closing Windows Standalone player with Alt-F4 using latest scripting runtime.
- (944464) - Scripting: Fixed crash on OSX when socket error ENXIO is encountered.
- (807575) - Scripting: Fixed crash when struct has array field of same type.
- (956129) - Timeline: Fixed crash when deleting animation track which has a binding attached to an ActivationTrack.
- (960039) 938534) - Timeline: Fixed timeline window having a white background when running on .NET 4.6 depending on the set system language.
- (959867) - tvOS: Fixed icon asset catalog setup when certain multi-layer icons are missing.
- (949209) - UWP: Fixed Unity not referencing facade class libraries when targeting UWP and using IL2CPP with .NET 4.6 API Compatibility level.
- (940555) - UWP: Fix building VS project after manually switching it to Windows SDK 15063 on .NET scripting backend.
- (955651) - UWP: Fixed Reference Rewriter complaining about missing operators == and != on System.Type on .NET scripting backend.
- (937501) - UWP: Fixed StateMachineBehaviour not working on private fields before loading any scenes on .NET scripting backend.
- (945336) - UWP: Fixed an assert when trying to access missing material properties on debug builds.
- (759166) - UWP: Fixed "Run in Background" player setting not causing player to ignore minimize events.
- (940942) - WebGL: Fixed missing slash in WebRequest formatted blob url when using https.
- (918146) - Windows: Fixed DictationRecognizer asserting when stopping or starting the speech recognition twice in a row.
- (None) XR: Added back Stereo Display (non head-mounted).
- (892084) - XR: Fixed camera aspect ratio not being preserved when switching from VR to non-VR.
- (959749) - XR: Fixed a performance regression on Microsoft HoloLens.
- (None) XR: Fixed stereo separation regression on Oculus HMDs.
- (None) XR: Updated the code to invalidate the eye texture's depth and stencil in one call.
- (None) XR: Fixed an issue with blitting between VR and non-VR render textures.
- (None) XR: Removed some unnecessary graphics API state resets.
- (962253) - XR: Fix Podfile version to reflect correct version
- (927404) (953255) XR: Fixed a rendering issue on Windows Mixed Reality when using multiple cameras with different depth ranges
- (None) XR: Fixed issues with using values other than 1.0 for eyeTextureResolutionScale on Windows MR.
- (None) XR: Fixed background rendering in ARCore apps running on Pixel XL no longer appearing stretched.