Unity 2017.1.3 Patch 2
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- Linux: Improved filesystem performance to handle large cache sizes
- XBoxOne: Updated Mono to support dynamic function calls on Xbox One
- XR: Updated Oculus to version 1.21
- XR: Updated Oculus to version 1.22
- (992023) - Android: Fixed a bug causing the loading of native audio plugins to fail on Android.
- (971226) - Android/OSX: Fixed android NDK download url to download zips and not bins or executables.
- (989251) (938640) - Animation: Fixed a crash caused by invoking QueryComponentByType() when code stripping is enabled.
- (1001458) - Editor: Fixed various performance issues in YAMLMerge.
- (1001448) - Editor: Fixed a Windows-specific crash in YAMLMerge when trying to merge files.
- (994988) - Graphics: Fixed OpenGL ES crash due to problem with cached VertexAttribArray.
- (990596) (981074) - iOS: Metal: Fixed ReadPixels() crash when reading out of active render texture's bounds.
- (1003886)(995079) - iOS: Fixed Display.SetResolution to work at first frame.
- (None) - iOS: Metal: Fixed MSAA behavior when using RenderPass.
- (N/A) - Multiplayer: Now skip soft socket error, to prevent host to be closed.
- (933610) - OSX: Fixed Metal API timeout crash due to very long frame times on weaker GPUs.
- (900969) - OSX: Fixed changing Input Manager entries causing the player to become unresponsive.
- (980806) - Performance Reporting: Report device model field for Managed Exceptions.
- (974228) - Scripting Upgrade: Fixed crash on exit when script debugger is enabled.
- (940508)(939853) - UI: Fixed instances where Font.textureRebuilt would not be called even though the internal texture was regenerated.
- (947209) - Universal Windows Platform: Fixed reference rewriter not fixing references for System.Net.Sockets.Socket when DLL where it's being referenced was compiled against .NET 3.5.
- (979741) - Universal Windows Platform: Fixed .NET native compiler crash when using List or List in a serializable class.
- (959795) - Universal Windows Platform: Fix building player with IL2CPP player fails when there are plugins that are marked read-only in the project.
- (980328)(974665) - Web: Made Content-Disposition for file sections standard-compliant in UnityWebRequest and WWW.
- (994387)(960863) - WebGL: Fixed not handling playBuffer exception when there is no audio output on Safari.
- (979198) - Windows: Fixed crash on startup when screen width/height player preferences get corrupted in the registry.
- (949380)(946104) - XR: Fixed errors when building for Daydream and Cardboard with Proguard enabled.