Unity 2017.1.2 Patch 3
Install this version with Unity Hub
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- Apple TV: Added support for attitude data coming from new Apple TV remote.
- Android - Improved error messages from android sdk tools.
- iOS - Added player setting to specify which device edges defer system gestures to the second swipe.
- iOS - Added player setting to specify whether the home button should be hidden on iPhone X.
- iOS - Added support for iPhone X launch images.
- Graphics - Improved documentation for graphics hardware tiers.
- Shaders - Concatenated matrix macros (e.g. UNITY_MATRIX_MVP) are now changed to static variables to avoid repeated calculations.
- (944118) - Android: Fixed player crash when profiler with GPU profiling is enabled and graphics API was not OpenGL ES 3.
- (776875) - Android: Fixed realtime HDR reflection probes being black on older Android devices.
- (956658) - Android: Fixed android build failing with target SDKs 21-23.
- (934782) - Android: Fixed crash when killing the application during permission request.
- (931038) - Android: Fixed stuttering with android video player multithreaded rendering.
- (934841) - Android: Fixed android video player playback starting to lag after activating input field.
- (959867) - Apple TV: Fixed icon asset catalog setup when certain multi-layer icons are missing.
- (946958) - Editor: Fixed crash while processing input during destruction.
- (913869) - Editor: Reduced size of LightingDataAsset when baking light probes with multiple scenes loaded.
- (926559) - Editor: Fixed an issue where lightmaps are generated even though the scene does not contain any baked light contribution.
- (930408) - Graphics: Fixed lights on animated rigs thorwing errors and potentially crashing.
- (955082) - Graphics: Fixed an issue where performing an undo on a Static Lightmap Object causes an error related to transforms to be reported.
- (944413) - Graphics: Fixed crash when creating sprite with unsupported texture format.
- (949574)GI: Progressive Lightmapper crashes with transparent shader.
- (None) - Graphics: Fixed GL_INVALID_ENUM error with OpenGL ES when using point primitives.
- (942563) - Graphics: Fixed crash when certain variables of CustomRenderTexture are used in script.
- (952403) - IL2CPP: Fixed crash when calling Socket.GetSocketOption using latest scripting runtime.
- (943671) - IL2CPP: Fixed ArgumentException when accessing Socket.LocalEndPoint on .NET 4.6.
- (951089) (949036) - iOS: Fixed support for fonts of Tibetan, Armenian, Braille, Georgian and Thai languages in iOS 10 and iOS 11.
- (887019) - Lighting: Fixed issue where Progressive Lightmapper was not transmitting indirect rays through translucent objects.
- (963866) - OSX: Fixed Editor crash when using GLCore on High Sierra with Intel 6xxx series GPU.
- (963060) - OSX Metal: Fixed hang when using MSAA on OSX 10.11 on Nvidia GPUs.
- (957899) - Particles: Fixed mesh particles being rendered upside-down when using view-space.
- (957427) - Particles: Fixed crash when emitting from script and using a Size module.
- (946356) - Physics: Fixed cloth pointer not being set to NULL when deactivating SkinnedMeshRenderer.
- (922684) - Physics: Updated physics documentation to better explain how friction and bounciness are combined.
- (916451) - Physics: Fixed TerrainData.SetHeights not updating the terrain collider properly at run-time.
- (960775) - Prefabs: Fixed issue where resetting SerializedProperty.prefabOverride for one property could incorrectly reset other properties in some - circumstances.
- (963350) - Terrain: Fixed crash when a splat texture only has a normal map.
- (952802) - UI: Fixed tabbing between input fields not properly giving editing focus.
- (954117) (924562)- Video: Video Clip is not played when loading it from an Asset Bundle on Windows.
- (964785) (854484) - Video: Muting Game View does not mute video audio.
- (964789) (937173) - Video: Fixed inspector preview not cropping video files name.
- (946124) - Web: UnityWebRequest: Fixed POST key/value dictionary containing very long values.
- (949038) - Web: Fixed WWW.responseHeaders returning NULL.
- (892084) - XR: Fixed camera aspect ratio not being preserved when switching from VR to non-VR.
- (962253) - XR: Fixed Podfile not reporting the correct version.