Unity 5.2.0 Beta 6
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
- Connect: 'Go to Dashboard' link for Multiplayer lead to Cloud Build
- Editor: Crash in 64 bit Editor when using Lavasoft's webcompanion (and other proxies). 32 bit builds work.
- Editor: Crash if hidden game object is part of the scene and Play is chosen, or scene is closed.
- Editor: Applying Prefab changes creates duplicate of prefab in hierarchy
- Mac: Clicking on the Assets/GameObject/Component main menu items causes Unity to crash
- Graphics: Material.CopyPropertiesFromMaterial also copies shader keywords and render queue now.
- Audio: Audio file size display is inconveniently only displayed in bytes.
- Audio: Improved preview rendering of audioclips, especially for clips that are very short.
- Audio: Improved the inspector of the AudioMixer performance parameters.
- Audio: One-shot sounds now also contribute to the data read by AudioSource.GetAudioData/GetSpectrumData.
- Mecanim: Added AnimationClipPlayable.speed to the API
- Android: Fixed crash affecting some PowerVR 544 devices
- Android: IL2CPP - Fixed compilation on paths with spaces
- Android: Stripping - don't strip AssetBundle class or it removes LoadAssetAsync
- Android: WWW - report HTTP status and response in case of failure
- Audio: Fixed AudioSource inspector not updating to show new pitch value when this is set from script.
- Audio: Fixed occasional crash at editor shutdown.
- Audio: Fixed occasional crashes that could occur with non-blocking sounds if the audio source was stopped right after being started.
- Audio: Fixed some memory leaks.
- Audio: Fixed undo of AudioMixerGroup colour changing and Solo/Mute/Bypass toggling.
- Audio: Transition to null snapshot in AudioMixer was crashing editor
- Graphics: Fixed bug in ES 3 shader code generator that caused clipping problems in UI shaders
- Graphics: Fixed material keywords and renderQueue not copied over by new Material(material) constructor and Material.CopyPropertiesFromMaterial.
- Graphics: Fixed MSAA initialization on older devices which only support multisampled_render_to_texture
- Multiplayer: Fixed MatchMakingClient constructor generating an error when created outside the main thread
- Multiplayer: Fixed NetworkServer.ReplacePlayerForConnection not setting up ownership of the new player object properly
- Multiplayer: Fixed NetworkServer.Spawn failing silently when the server is not active.
- Multiplayer: Fixed NetworkServer.Unspawn not allowing objects to re-spawned.
- Multiplayer: Fixed NullReferenceException when a client disconnects after the player object was deleted
The following are changes and fixes to 5.2 features and regressions...
- Graphics: Fixed 5.2 crash that happened with some shaders when shadows are being used.
- Mecanim: Fixed crash when disabling GameObject in OnExitState
- Mecanim: Fixed crash with empty controller
- Mecanim: Fixed disabled Animator advancing time
- Mecanim: Fixed LiveLink issues
- Mecanim: Fixed performance regression
- Mecanim: Fixed TransitionPreviewer trying to fire AnimationEvents
- Native Plugin API: Removed IUnityApplication interface.
- Reflection Probes: Disable blend distance UI when not using deferred shading.
- Windows Store: Enabeld GPU profiler on Windows 10 universal apps
- Windows Store: Fixed back button handling in Windows 10 universal apps
- Windows Store: Fixed Handheld.Vibrate on Windows 10 universal apps
- Windows Store: Fixed Memory usage display in Windows 10 universal apps
- Windows Store: Fixed Screen.dpi in Windows 10 universal apps
- Windows Store: Fixed SDK specific plugins get put into wrong folders on Windows 8.1 universal apps
- Windows Store: Significantly reduced memory usage of Windows 10 universal apps when running on ARM device. This brings it in line with memory usage on Windows 8.1 applications
- WP8: Fixed crash on pause/resume.