Enable your developers and engineers to create
Every company has different needs, but existing AEC solutions don’t fit every workflow. With Unity Reflect Develop, you can build your own comprehensive custom solution to address any problem across the building and infrastructure lifecycle, such as digital twins, construction sequencing, BIM coordination, and safety training, to name a few.
How it works
Unity Reflect Develop provides you with an SDK to create custom applications and accelerate development, save money, and scale your distribution. This includes APIs for creating custom plug-ins, importing BIM data in the Unity Editor, streaming BIM data into a runtime app, and a fully open-sourced reference app.
Annual subscription: R$ 3,985
Unity Reflect Develop is available now. The development license gives you everything you need to build custom applications, including:
- 1 seat of Unity Reflect Develop
- Autodesk Revit, Navisworks, BIM 360, SketchUp, and Rhino plug-ins
- On-premise and cloud-hosted servers for data federation
- Cloud-hosted project management server
- Unity Reflect viewer to review projects in real-time 3D on PCs, Macs, iOS, and Android devices (including AR), and HTC Vive
- Unlimited projects and 10 distribution licenses for development QA, beta
- Access to additional feature APIs including enhanced model optimization, multiuser collaboration, and annotations
- 24x5 technical support
Distribution (commercial or internal)
Should you need to deploy your custom application for internal employees or commercial purposes, additional fees apply. Volume discounts are available as you scale.
Talk to our team for additional pricing options that fit users and organizations with different needs and project sizes.