Visualize your designs in real-time 3D
Architects, general contractors, trades, and owners struggle to understand and approve building designs when they’re delivered in 2D or complicated 3D formats. Without a single, shared collaborative environment to make decisions in real-time, communication breaks down between design disciplines and key stakeholders. This can lead to costly reworks later in the building lifecycle.
Unity Reflect is a design review and coordination solution that connects all project members on one immersive, collaborative, real-time platform regardless of device, model size, or geographic location. Bring your SketchUp models into real-time 3D, whether you use it for architectural, interior design, landscape architecture, or civil and mechanical engineering.
With Unity Reflect for SketchUp plugin, you can:
- View SketchUp models in augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR)
- 1:1 scale on-site AR
- Effectively communicate design intent
- Maintain a live link to your original design model
- Access models from any device (iOS, Android Mac, and PC)
- Improve design collaboration
- Allow multiple stakeholders to access real-time 3D simultaneously
- Scale to an unlimited number of projects, clients, and collaborators on the cloud
- Create custom real-time 3D applications in the Unity Editor
Visit our documentation page to learn how to install the SketchUp plugin. Unity Reflect supports the 2019 and 2020 releases of SketchUp.