Global dedicated game servers at scale
With Unity, you gain access to one of the largest purpose-built dedicated game server networks available. We supply enterprise-grade bare metal machines on monthly terms, supported at the OS level or managed by our award-winning orchestration platform and team.
High performance demands the very best hardware
We only supply enterprise-grade hardware across the very best data centers in the world. Machines are supplied to order and tested with the latest or custom specifications, including CPU, RAM, storage, and OS.
Dedicated bare-metal machines as you need them
From development to launch
We supply bare-metal machines for our studio partners throughout development, testing, launch and the lifetime of the game.
Every server is battle-tested by our system operations team prior to delivery.
As part of our service, we take the pain out of managing billing across multiple providers. With Unity, you’ll only receive one bill.
We support studios of all sizes and some of the biggest multiplayer titles. The strength of our supply chain means that we can deliver thousands of machines on monthly terms for your game.
Work with our team of specialists to determine the correct specifications for your game, ensuring optimum performance and cost.
Short-term commitment options
We work hard with our clients to build long-term partnerships but also offer the flexibility of a month-by-month commitment in case your priorities or audience change.
Work with award-winning technology and toolkits
Customers with managed infrastructure can choose to orchestrate players themselves or use our powerful managed platform. This includes the ability to scale into the cloud and access to the following microservices.
Flexible & programmatic API
• Seamless integration with existing systems
• Open documentation
Template, Profile and Scaling Engine
• One-click/API deployment of multiple game servers globally
• Templated server configuration with no manual intervention
• Scales with requirements to stay ahead of demand
Zero Downtime Patching
• Rapid patch application with rollback capabilities
• Minimal bandwidth usage via differential update packages
• Flexible package management from multiple sources
24x7x365 support and consulting services
• In-house team with a wealth of game-industry knowledge
• Multiple escalation points, support from Tier 1 to CTO
• Coverage 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
• Pre-sales (Solutions Engineer) and post-sales (Support Engineer and Technical Account Management.)
Monitoring and health recovery
• Health-based recovery at an instance level
• Granular dashboard metrics for resource usage (server and instance) and players (global, regional and provider)
• Issue and resolution transparency
Log collection and management
• Centralized logging for your entire solution
• Simplified debugging during development and post-launch
• Easy access via our portal or direct file transfer
Be everywhere you need to be
Work with our global team of game server, connectivity and support specialists, servicing over 33 locations with more than 100 enterprise data centers.
Preparing for Titanfall 2 – a Tech Talk by Multiplay, Respawn and Google Cloud
Jon Shiring (Respawn), Steven Hartland (Multiplay) and Miles Ward (Google Cloud) talk about the server architecture powering Titanfall 2. Discover how we utilize multiple cloud and bare metal services to create an experience that can keep pace with the best pilots in the game.
Hybrid cloud scaling to handle the unpredictable hordes during launch
We were recently involved with the addition of Tripwire Interactive’s FPS Killing Floor 2 to PS Plus – a subscription service offering free games to more than 26-million subscribed gamers.