Our Hybrid Cloud service has set the new standard for game server hosting. Through a blend of bare metal and cloud hosting, we deliver the most scalable, resilient and cost-effective hosting solution available today.
Exceptional player experience
Award-winning proven technology
Many of the world’s most popular games benefit from the scalability and resilience of our Hybrid Cloud platform.
Our platform automatically scales with player demand. You’ll never run out of capacity, while benefiting from a solid foundation of cost-effective bare metal.
In the event of an outage or attack, single-click auto-migration will move a game between data centres or clouds.
Rest easy with 24/7/365 enterprise support from our follow-the-sun team of engineers, network operations experts and gamers.
Benefit from a perfect blend of bare metal and cloud services, orchestrated to meet the requirements of the game, studio and player.
Keep your expenses down with a foundation layer of cost-effective bare metal, combined with the scalability and resiliency of multiple cloud providers.
Work with award-winning technology and toolkits
Our powerful orchestration and scaling platform comes complete with a package of microservices.
Flexible and programmatic API
• Seamless integration with existing systems
• Open documentation
Template, Profile and Scaling Engine
• One-click/API deployment of multiple game servers globally
• Templated server configuration with no manual intervention
• Scales with requirements to stay ahead of demand
Zero Downtime Patching
• Rapid patch application with rollback capabilities
• Minimal bandwidth usage via differential update packages
• Flexible package management from multiple sources
24x7x365 support and consulting services
• In-house team with a wealth of game-industry knowledge
• Multiple escalation points, support from Tier 1 to CTO
• Coverage 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
• Pre-sales (Solutions Engineer) and post-sales (Support Engineer and Technical Account Management.)
Monitoring and health recovery
• Health-based recovery at an instance level
• Granular dashboard metrics for resource usage (server and instance) and players (global, regional and provider)
• Issue and resolution transparency
Log collection and management
• Centralized logging for your entire solution
• Simplified debugging during development and post-launch
• Easy access via our portal or direct file transfer
Preparing for Titanfall 2 – a Tech Talk by Multiplay, Respawn and Google Cloud
Jon Shiring (Respawn), Steven Hartland (Multiplay) and Miles Ward (Google Cloud) talk about the server architecture powering Titanfall 2. Discover how we utilize multiple cloud and bare metal services to create an experience that can keep pace with the best pilots in the game.
Hybrid cloud scaling to handle the unpredictable hordes during launch
We were recently involved with the addition of Tripwire Interactive’s FPS Killing Floor 2 to PS Plus – a subscription service offering free games to more than 26-million subscribed gamers.