Keep pace with the latest innovations in real-time 3D with Unity learning and training
Whether you’re in games, VR, film, automotive - or any of the many industries creating real-time 3D content—keeping your team’s skills up-to-date is absolutely essential to maintaining a competitive edge. Unity Learning Credits gives you a simple, streamlined process for purchasing and accessing Unity’s training products and services so that you can easily keep your team’s skills up-to-date.
The best training available
All materials are created by our experienced training designers and taught by Unity experts who are up-to-date with the most recent features and releases so you know your teams are receiving the best training possible.
Cost-effective and easy to purchase
Buying Learning Credits gives you a simple solution for purchasing training so you don’t have to worry about the logistics of purchasing, budgeting, and tracking countless transactions.
How Learning Credits work
- Contact your Unity account manager to inquire about purchasing Unity Learning Credits
- Select a Unity Learning Credits package size that fits your needs
- Bundle your Learning Credits purchase with your subscription and/or support purchase or renewal (optional)
- Your Learning Credits purchase gives you 12 months of access to the entire catalog of Unity Learning products – including all new ones added during your term
- You choose when and who to allocate the credits to
- Manage your credits online in the Unity Marketplace to:
- Browse learning products
- Redeem and manage your employee credit allocations
You can redeem learning credits for the following products:
Unity’s Training Workshops are on-site training sessions given by Unity-Certified instructors for groups of 15 or more. Workshops can be tailored to the needs of your team so you can be sure that participants are learning what they need to, and not what they don’t. In addition, the in-person interaction with the instructor ensures that all team members get their specific questions answered which means you receive the maximum value for your team’s time.
- Each Unity Learning Credit is equivalent to US$100.
Unity Certifications give you the ability to attract new clients and top-tier talent. With a team made up of Unity-certified developers, the evidence is obvious: your company creates premium Unity experiences. And, providing Unity Certifications as a benefit to your employees means you will attract and retain the industry’s most sought after talent. Certifications range from Programmers to Artists, entry-level to advanced.
Unity Courses are online self-paced courses that have been created with Unity Certified Instructors. Each online course comes with step-by-step professional instruction and project assets for hands-on learning.