Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
New to Unity? Get started
- (1040282) - 2D - Fixed issue where the SpriteAtlas Inspector did not correctly update after calling
- (1037553) - 2D - Fixed issue where changes to the "Max Texture Size" and "Compression" settings in the Sprite Atlas weren't saved properly.
- (1040280) - 2D - Fixed issue where SpriteAtlas packed Sprites did not render after
- (1046157) - 2D - Fixed issue where Sprite Renderer was rendering from the wrong Sprite Atlas with a duplicate name because of a late binding issue.
- (1048645, 1041651) - Android - Fixed issue where instant app installs failed with the internal build system, because there was no APK Signature Scheme v2.
- (1053353, 1041385) - Android - Unity no longer destroys Gradle Daemons after every build; it now destroys them on Editor exit.
- (1053346, 1016755) - Android - Fixed an issue where Android Gradle builds failed when a custom template used double asterixes.
- (1062024, 941276) - Android - Fixed an issue where multithreaded rendering became enabled when upgrading from 2017.1.
- (1060076, 956425) - Android - Added a friendly user message when using JDK other than 8.
- (1004980) - Asset Bundles - Fixed an issue where it was impossible to build Variants using the
BuildPipelineAPI that takes an
- (1004980) - Build Pipeline - Fixed issue where variant bundles built via a build map show an error and have pink texture.
- (1058139) - Editor - Added a 1px interior stroke to the color slider thumb, to improve visibility against the light background.
- (1051179) - Editor - Fixed bug where opening the native color picker on macOS would immediately change a color field's value to the most recent color selected.
- (1047812) - Editor - Fixed issue where Unity did not calculate GUI text width correctly when GUIStyle used Word Wrap.
- (1063416, 1040256) - Editor - Fixed misplaced tooltip when moving UIElements position.
- (1012892) - Editor - Appled fix to generate C# project and solution for all script editors when using Assets > Open C# Project menu.
- (1037523) - Editor - Fixed issue with .sln project names not being unique.
- (1047812) - Editor - Fixed issue where GUI text width was not calculated correctly when GUIStyle used Word Wrap.
- (1032167) - Graphics - Fixed race condition when using Reflection probes extensively.
- (1057610) - Graphics - Fixed bug where a color with a max RGB component of 1 was decomposed as if it were an HDR color with exposure.
- (1047517) - Graphics - Fixed
RenderTextureAssets using the default color format even when selecting a different format.
- (1053308) - IL2CPP - Fixed managed debugger exception handling issue which threw an exception if the type for a catch handler was not specified.
- (1056170) - IL2CPP - Applied fix to correctly treat the timeout value passed to Socket.Poll as microseconds, instead of milliseconds.
- (1058474) - IL2CPP - Fixed [RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod] not working during certain player builds when managed code stripping occurs.
- (1058475) - IL2CPP - Fixed [Preserve] not working during certain player builds when managed code stripping occurs.
- (1044003) - Kernel - Fixed crash on shutdown when calling
JobHandle.Complete()or Scheduling jobs during
OnDisableduring engine shutdown.
- (1056554) - Kernel - Added missing information to Scripted Importers serialization. This fixes script change detection so that Unity can reimport Assets correctly.
- (1056554) - Kernel - Fixed Unity crashing when trying to preview an Asset with scripted importers.
- (1060093, 1056406) - Kernel - Fixed crash and modified behaviour when passing null to
- (1062524, 1049679) - Linux - Fixed keyboard input buffering at low framerates on Linux.
- (None) - Mono - Removed the 32-bit slice from Mono, so that macOS App Store submissions are not rejected.
- (1056126) - OSX - Fixed regression of Gamepads and Joysticks not working in Mac OSX Standalone player.
- (769969) - OSX - Fixed issuewhere the Player configuration window would not open when you clicked its tray icon in OSX Dock panel.
- (None) - Package Manager - Fixed an issue where upm.log (and UnityLog.txt on Mac) would get spammed when running offline search requests.
- (None) - Package Manager - Fixed an issue where existing npm configuration files would interfere with the Package Manager. - (
- (None) - Package Manager - Fixed an issue where HTTP requests from Unity to the local upm server would abort after 2 minutes.
- (1061427) - Package Manager - Fixed issue where packages downloaded for one registry became available on all registries.
- (1062050) - Particles - Added a warning message that appears when you assign a non-read/write Mesh to a Renderer that won't be shown.
- (1062051, 1051205) - Particles - Fixed crash and added a warning message that appears when you assign a non-read/write Mesh to the Shape module.
- (1043662) - Physics - Fixed crash when deactivating/re-activating a transform in
RunTimeInitializeOnLoadMethod, if there is a Rigidbody attached.
- (1030966) - Physics - Fixed a bug when
WheelCollider.GetGroundHitcauses crash at
- (1061733, 1025263) - Physics - Fixed a performance regression when using continuous collision detection on kinematic Rigidbody components,
- (1041208) - Physics - Fixed an issue where
RaycastCommandwould yield a wrong result if input ray direction was not normialized.
- (1060013, 1050751) - Physics - Fixed an issue where a Collider's underlying PhysX Transfrom did not update correctly when reparenting.
- (1064077) - Scriptable Build Pipeline - Fixed an issue where Unity was stripping precompiled assembly serialized data in the Scriptable Build Pipeline.
- (1032183) - Scripting - Fixed issue where packages would sometimes not compile when starting the Editor with "Assembly has reference to non-existent assembly" .asmdef errors.
- (None) - Services - Fixed an issue which inadvertently enabled Analytics when creating a new project.
- (1044712) - Shaders - Fixed issue where Custom Surface Shader did not handle Shadow correctly when used from
- (1062117) - Timeline - Fixed Animation Track refresh when Avatar Masks are updated on override tracks.
- (1046113) - VR - Updated copy of warning and log message when using Canvas screen space overlay render mode with VR enabled.
- (1059945) - XR - Fixed issue where XR plug-ins delivered via the Package Manager (notably ARCore and ARKit) produced warnings in the console window regarding multiple GUIDs.
- (None) - XR - Shifted Gear VR Touchpad Axes to 16 and 17 in for consistency with other platforms.
- (None) - XR - Updated Resonance audio plugins to version 1.2.1. Fixed a meta file issue in OSX standalone builds.