Unity 5.6.2 Patch 4
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- (none) - Android: Fixed a Vulkan error when trying to use anisotropic filtering on Mali GPUs.
- (918785) - Android: Fixed an issue where spot and point lights were too bright on low-end devices.
- (922553) - Android: Fixed a development build crash on Android 4.2.2 with VideoCore GPU.
- (893779) - Animation: AnimatorState's WriteDefaults is working properly on very specific setups.
- (918033) - Animation: Fixed a crash in Animator Editor window when closing Unity.
- (921121) - Animation: Fixed an issue where the Animation events would not trigger if animation had less than two frames.
- (916893) - GI: Fixed an issue where Auto mode overwrites Lightmap indices with wrong values when additively loading scenes.
- (none) - GI: Progressive Lightmapper: Fixed an issue where auto-mode did not detect when changing material values for alpha cutoff.
- (none) - GI: Progressive Lightmapper: Fixed an issue where alpha cutoff was not properly converting values.
- (none) - Graphics: Fixed OpenGL debug labels when using OpenGL ES.
- (903807) - Graphics: Fixed an occasional glitch when rendering lines/trails.
- (911935) - iOS: Fixed auto-rotation on ReplayKit.
- (912594) - iOS: Rewrote the internal clock system and replaced it with a system that takes into account the time when the device is asleep. Also, the startup time is now calculated more accurately.
- (912675) - Linux: Use default player icon when none is provided.
- (912675) - Linux : Associate provided icon with player window.
- (none) - Multiplayer: Fixed an issue whereby reliable messages exchanging had been staled after couple of hours.
- (900928) - Particles: Detect when a new mesh is selected in the Shape Module, and update the Scene View preview accordingly.
- (914333) - Particles: Fixed an issue where bounding boxes were too small on some systems, causing culling problems.
- (899881) - Particles: Ensure trails are properly initialized when particles are being manipulated via script.
- (912719) - Scripting: Fixed scripting exception being logged as Info instead of Error.
- (920085) - Scripting: Fixed a crash when invoking LINQ expressions in Editor.
- (927884) - Services: Fixed an issue where Performance Reporting symbol upload tool could crash.
- (904449) - WebGL: Fixed Corrupted Sprites on MS Edge.
- (857023) - XR: Added missing Editor icons for world anchor, spatial mapping, touch input, and audio spatialization components.