Install this version with Unity Hub
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
New to Unity? Get started
- 2D - Added parameter to Sprite.Create to specify if a fallback physics shape is generated. False by default.
- Android - Added API 26 and 27 to scripting and Editor.
- Audio - Fixed audio profiler slowness caused by iteration of unused channels attached to the FMOD master group.
- Metal - Enabled 32bit index buffer support on Intel GPUs starting macOS 10.13.4.
- Mobile - Improved Ping class performance on devices supporting ICMP sockets, more information in Ping scripting documentation.
- (1016640) - Android: Fixed apk signer v2 being used when building Oculus apps with gradle.
- (1014623) - Android: Fixed incorrectly including files to noCompress when their extensions are already included by default.
- (986780) - Android: Disabled warnings in ProGuard by default; fixes build errors with 3rd party plugins.
- (1009641) - Asset Bundles: Fixed crash when building Asset Bundles.
- (1008371) 1006573 - Core: Fixed a regression in memory usage at startup in Editor and Player.
- (975341) 956741 - DirectX 12: Fixed Standalone crashing when using DestroyImmediate on a Texture2D when graphics jobs are enabled.
- (1014167) - Editor: Fixed starting Unity from the Unity Hub disables File menu and other key bindings.
- (966404) - Editor: Fixed Editor crashes in "RenderSelectionOutline" when using ImageEffectAllowedInSceneView and set camera's targetTexture to null.
- (1016691) 978204 - Editor: Fixed opening project in editor causing newly spawn instance to get stalled/suspended.
- (963576) - Graphics: Fixed objects using HideAndDontSave being visible in preview windows, after being disabled and enabled.
- (1009868) - Graphics: Fixed Tangents on the LineRenderer, which would cause Normal Maps to look incorrect.
- (1021655) - Graphics: Fixed occasional graphical corruption when using marquee selection on dynamic geometry, such as Lines, Particles and Trails.
- (1017529) - Graphics: Fixed LineRenderer scripting bug where start/end width would sometimes not update correctly if set from script.
- (1019586) - IL2CPP: Prevented an error during code conversion related to a missing RGCTX entry for type T that can occur with an unbox opcode for a nullable type.
- (1021529) 1013634 iOS: Fixed showing both orientation custom Launch Images on Landscape orientation.
- (1016731) 991204 - iOS: Fixed build failing with error "DXT1 compressed textures are not supported when publishing to iPhone".
- (967197) - iOS: Fixed an audio crash when moving an app to the background, and back to the foreground.
- (947049) - Linux: Fixed Linux touch input for mouse events.
- (978602) - Mobile: Fixed screen flicker when launching Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie.
- (1008385) - Multiplayer: Fixed editor crashing in AddWebsocketHost on a second instance using the same port.
- (1006947) - Particles: Improved Dynamic Batching when systems with 0 particles exist in the scene.
- (1013161) - Particles: Fixed Rate Over Distance script setter property.
- (1006435) - Particles: Fixed crash in AnimationCurveTpl::Evaluate when setting XYZ curves to mismatched modes via script.
- (994938) - Particles: Fixed rare case where bounding boxes could be incorrect on procedural systems.
- (998680) - Particles: Fixed invalid bounding box errors when using scripted emission.
- (976785) - PS Vita: Fixed video sample project so it correctly initialises the render texture before playing a video, and cleaned up some error and warning messages.
- (991010) 981757 - Scripting: Fixed crash on the .NET backend when calling Unity APIs that take structs with with bool fields.
- (1011626) - Scripting: Fixed crash when taking memory snapshot.
- (989777) - Shaders: Fixed GLSL TranslateVariableNameWithMask() printing a swizzle on a wrong place.
- (919351) - Shaders: Fixed an issue with the Shader Compiler which would result in GLSL based platforms not being able to compiler certain shaders.
- (1006986) - Timeline: Fixed Copy/Paste between Timelines causing Groups Tracks to have incorrect parent.
- (986040) 972997 - Video: Fixed flickering video playback on iOS/Metal.
- (1017468) 976010 - WebRequest: Fixed crash when aborting AssetBundle download using UnityWebRequest.
- (998331) - XR: Fixed XR.WSA.WorldManager.OnPositionalLocatorStateChanged() not getting called when state changes back to active.