Unity 2017.1.0 Patch 2
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- DX12: Native Rendering Plugin improvements - exposed extra functionality for working with backbuffers.
- (none) - Android: Fixed a Vulkan error when trying to use anisotropic filtering on Mali GPUs.
- (918785) - Android: Fixed an issue where spot and point lights were too bright on low-end devices.
- (922553) - Android: Fixed a development build crash on Android 4.2.2 with VideoCore GPU.
- (893779) - Animation: Fixed an issue of AnimatorState's WriteDefaults not working properly on very specific setups.
- (918033) - Animation: Fixed a crash in Animator Editor window when closing Unity.
- (921121) - Animation: Fixed an issue where the Animation events would not trigger if animation had less than two frames.
- (928601) - Animation: Fixed a crash when changing OverrideController during interrupted transition.
- (928562) - Animation: Fixed Generic animation layers affecting base humanoid root motion.
- (none) - Graphics: Fixed OpenGL debug labels when using OpenGL ES.
- (903807) - Graphics: Fixed an occasional glitch when rendering lines/trails.
- (912675) - Linux: Use default player icon when none is provided.
- (912675) - Linux: Associate provided icon with player window now.
- (none) - Multiplayer: Fixed an issue where reliable messages exchanging had been staled after a couple of hours.
- (900928) - Particles: Detect when a new mesh is selected in the Shape Module, and update the Scene View preview accordingly.
- (914333) - Particles: Fixed an issue where bounding boxes were too small on some systems, causing culling problems.
- (899881) - Particles: Ensure trails are properly initialized when particles are being manipulated via script.
- (912719) - Scripting: Fixed scripting exception being logged as Info instead of Error.
- (920085) - Scripting: Fixed a crash when invoking LINQ expressions in Editor.
- (927884) - Services: Fixed an issue where Performance Reporting symbol upload tool could crash.
- (912789) - UI: Fixed memory leaks caused by unreleased Meshs in the UI Profiler.
- (911115) - Video: Fixed MovieTexture support for Metal.
- (904449) - WebGL: Fixed Corrupted Sprites on MS Edge.
- (857023) - XR: Added missing Editor icons for world anchor, spatial mapping, touch input, and audio spatialization components.