Unity 5.5.4 Patch 2
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- Android: Removed tapjacking protection because it causes touch input to be lost when a transparent overlay is shown on top of the Unity view.
- (909472) - Asset Bundles: Fixed a crash when loading GuiStyleState from an asset bundle.
- (905561) - Asset Bundles: Fixed an asset bundle loading issue causing the error "The referenced script on this Behavior is missing!" under certain circumstances.
- (924869) - Android: Fixed an issue with alpha texture size in ETC1 texture compression with split alpha
- (925765) - Editor - Other: Fixed moving multiple objects makes only one of them to move according to handles
- (888995) - Editor: Fix to move deleted files to recycling bin on windows.
- (907854) - Editor: Fixed the transform precision issue when moving multiple objects.
- (894273) - iOS : Fixed an issue where iOS screen info was retrieved for every request instead of being cached.
- (913886) - iOS: Fixed Application.installMode for apps downloaded from AppStore.
- (766851) - Physics: Fix for normals issue with cloth using tiny mesh.
- (895771) - Physics: Fix to avert 'value must be greater' errors in cloth.
- (809914) - Physics: Fixed the case of CharacterController starting to ignore collisions with certain objects after a number of scene reloads.
- (907581) - UI: Fixed a memory leak in UI::DepthSortLayer(). Fixed a crash when UI Element m_Scale value was set to a large number, in the Editor or via script.
- (917177) - UI: Fixed a rare Transform::kReceivedDueToParentTRSChanged assertion failure introduced in 5.5.3p4.