Unity 5.4.1 Patch 1
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- Android: Buildpipe - Added pre-build step that verifies the environment. Check Android device, SDK and JDK before compiling the project and the scripts.
- GI: Added a tooltip in the editor for Light Probes option in Renderer inspectors.
- GI: Light Probe Volume - fixed performance issue with LPPV when no Renderers are found in the same game object. Light Probe blending job is much faster now.
- GI: Reflection Probes component: Added and updated tooltips.
- Graphics: Slight optimisation of CommandBuffer.DrawMesh and CommandBuffer.DrawRenderer.
- iOS: Added iPhone 7 and 7+ entries to the device enum.
- iOS: Added PlayerSettings to specify microphone and camera usage description. Needed for iOS 10 / Xcode 8 compatibility.
- iOS: Update Build and Run to work with Xcode 8.
- VR - Updated Oculus plugin to version 1.8
- GI: Reflection Probes component - renamed "Probe Origin" to "Box Offset" and "Size" to "Box Size" in the UI.
- (819800) - Android: Buildpipe: Fixed streaming assets folders starting with _ ignored.
- (821806) - Android: IL2CPP - Fixed missing config files for il2cpp build.
- (821688) - Android: Sensors - Fixed location isEnabledByUser returning true when the service is disabled.
- (818992) - Android: WebRequest - Fixed a crash when using GetAudioClip() with file protocol.
- (777663) - Android: WWW - Fixed an application freeze on WWW.Dispose when the connection was canceled.
- (828199) - Animation: Fixed blending between two additive clip when some properties are animated in one clip but not in the other one.
- (none) - Animation: Fixed OverrideController memory leak.
- (769445) - Api updater: Fixed a crash when updating Boo/UnityScript scritps with empty "else" blocks.
- (809268) - Api-updater: Fixed crashes / issues with paths containing either "exe" or "dll" in any part other than the file extension.
- (819793) - D3D11: Added check and return when trying to ReadPixels from outside the RenderTarget's bounds, fixes crash on nVidia hardware.
- (796521) - D3D12: Fixed missing splash screen.
- (814533) - D3D12: Fixed a crash caused by using DXGI_PRESENT_ALLOW_TEARING with exclusive fullscreen swapchains.
- (819175) - Editor Test Runner: Added firstpass assemblies to be picked up by the Editor Test Runner.
- (824107) - FrameDebugger: Fixed crash on Android.
- (819841) - GI: Fix for out-of-memory failure in Visibility Upsampling when baking lightmaps for a large scene.
- (818910) - GI: Fixed a crash that can happen when building lightmaps when a procedural texture was used for transparency.
- (819602) - Graphics: DisableBatching tag now works correctly in depth pass and legacy deferred base/final passes.
- (812576) - Graphics: Fixed a crash in the Editor when material and shader properties weren't updated correctly.
- (818781) - Graphics: Fixed an unnecessary assert in static batching loop.
- (821208) - Graphics: Fixed a crash that would in some cases happen after Material.CopyPropertiesFromMaterial.
- (785547) - Graphics: Fixed lightmap texture corruption when changing quality levels.
- (813671) - Graphics: Now use Renderer::GetTransform() when calculating local AABB so that static batched renderers return the reference transform correctly.
- (828145) - GUI: Fixed an issue where GUI::DrawTexture appeared darker than GUI::DrawTextureWithTexCoords when in Linear color space.
- (826595) - iOS: Added missing iOSTargetOSVersion enum entries.
- (824979) - iOS: Corrected the default setting for bitcode on the XCTest target to fix a linker error.
- (827107) - iOS: Fixed the GI crash on 32bit devices.
- (827431) - iOS: Fixed the iOS crash when screen resolution is changed from script.
- (803581) - iOS: Fixed iPhone6+ reported resolution in first Start/Awake calls.
- (none) - Linux: Fixed the nographics crash in non-headless player.
- (none) - Linux: Improved the robustness of opengl legacy fallback.
- (none) - Metal: Various rendering correctness fixes.
- (827984) - Mono/IL2CPP: Corrected a rare deadlock in the C# lock implementation.
- (826526) - Mono: Use an IPv4 address (if one exists) before an IPv6 address for .NET remoting connections.
- (765235) - Networking: Fixed issue with infinitely growing profiler stats when more than one client is connected.
- (774970) - Networking: Fixed an issue with SyncList hook having old value when it's invoked.
- (798973, 764771) - Networking: Fixed the SerializeProperty issues with NetworkManager inspector (channels and prefabs).
- (770215) - Networking: Made sure NetworkConnection is not null before usage.
- (784474) - Networking: Made sure we reset the NetworkIdentity on destruction.
- (784913) - Networking: Removed extra call to OnServerConnect.
- (776536) - Networking: Resolved issue with crash on exit with standalone player.
- (799533) - OpenVR: Entered playmode with unsupported gfx api = crash.
- (797793) - OS X: Fixed memory leak in joystick input handling code.
- (819599) - Particles: Fixed Out-of-memory crash when using Sub-Emtiters and long playback/preview times.
- (819331) - Particles: ParticleSystem.Emit would activate the emission module settings in a particle system.
- (822051) - Particles: Particles: Size over lifetime label in the curve editor would incorrectly display "Z" label instead of "Size" when not using separate axis mode.
- (786561) - Particles: Start frame in Texture Animation Module was allowed to be 1 frame longer than max frames.
- (813117) - SceneView: Fixed an issue where additive materials were not showing in Wireframe mode.
- (810908, 823582) - SceneView: Fixed an issue where the alpha color value had no affect to Wireframe. For the same reason Wireframes also appeared thicker.
- (795953) - SceneView: Fixed an issue where Wireframe was not showing when using stencil buffer in shaders.
- (813808) - Scripting: Coroutines now breaks out if yielding on the same coroutine twice.
- (808748) - Scripting: Detect and unload broken assemblies when processing InitializeOnLoad.
- (807000) - Scripting: Fixed a crash caused by SetActive being invoked from OnDestroy.
- (825235) - Shaders: Fixed frac(constant) sometimes being mis-compiled.
- (none) - Shaders: Fixed shader compiler bug which could have caused errors in GLSL shaders that might crash the GPU on OSX.
- (822553) - Shaders: Fixed UNITY_APPLY_FOG not working as expected if an expression was passed as fog coordinate.
- (818122) - UI: Fixed Canvas related crash when some elements are being deleted.
- (825435) - UI: Fixed an issue with animating canvas properties not applying.
- (821727) - UI: Fixed an issue with Canvas sorting order being incorrect under certain cases.
- (819470) - UI: Fixed a memory leak caused by IntermediateRenderers not being cleaned up.
- (none) - UI: Fixed a random crash in SyncElement caused by unknown parent canvas.
- (790431) - UNET: OnDisconnectError "Server client disconnect error" is generated on timeout.
- (none) - VR: Recreate when Oculus service requests restart.
- (none) - VR: Fixed issue with WaitForEndOfFrame when VR is active.
- (none) - WebGL: Fixed GUID code to return correct value instead of
- (819349) - Windows Store: Fixed a WWW request formatting when headers contained 'content-type' in lower case instead of 'Content-Type'.
- (822625) - Windows Store: Properly copy pdb files when .NET Native is enabled, breakpoints set in C# files in Assembly-CSharp* projects should work again.
- (827089) - Windows Store: SystemInfo.deviceType will return Console when application is ran on Xbox One, and Handheld when ran on IoT devices like Raspberry Pi.
- (818601) - WindowsStandalone: Application launched with high integrity level will no longer act as low integrity application.