Unity 5.6.3 Patch 3
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
-iOS : Added App Store icon slot to iOS player settings (required by Xcode 9.0)
- VR : Updated Google VR NDK to 1.80.
- (918875) - Android : Resources.Load no longer stalls LoadScene and LoadSceneAsync.
- (938685) - Build Pipeline : Fixed a bug where running Unity in batch mode wasn't selecting the correct build target group on startup.
- (none) - Graphics : Fixed TrailRenderer not recording the first position when instantiated using a position and rotation value.
- (none) - Graphics : Fixed incorrect rendering on Metal after switching from a scene which called Shader.SetGlobalTexture with cubemap texture.
- (938089, 944773) - Graphics : Fixed a rare crash when dynamic batching is enabled.
- (916425) - Graphics : Fixed memory leak in Editor scene view.
- (918642) - Graphics : Fixed a crash when a valid Mesh had no submeshes.
- (918636) - Graphics : Fixed a rare case when shader compilation failed with error message "Failed to find parameters of a compiled D3D9 shader".
- (898184) - Graphics : Fixed a crash when Vulkan loader was installed but no drivers were installed and Vulkan was used as the default API.
- (906072) - Graphics : Fixed a crash when trying to use 16-bit RenderTexture on systems which did not support them.
- (826751) - Graphics : Fixed a crash when using Compute Shader with very large number of thread groups i.e. greater than 500,000.
- (775291) - Graphics : Improved documentation to explain when using Graphics.Blit to a Null target it may get re-routed to a texture if the main camera had a RenderTexture as a target.
- (782380) - Graphics : Fixed an issue where by multiple display camera was not rendering after reloading the scene using SceneManager.LoadScene().
- (922739) - Graphics : Fixed an issue where Terrain was not showing wireframe in shaded-wireframe mode.
- (922996) - Graphics : Fixed a crash when assigning (invalid) Mesh to a SkinnedMeshRenderer from script in standalone player.
- (922715) - Graphics : Fixed a crash on exit from fullscreen player when using OpenGLCore graphics API.
- (733687) - Graphics : Fixed Mesh becoming offset and scaled when accessing 'mesh' property on a MeshFilter on a static GameObject and static batching was enabled.
- (803067) - Graphics : Fixed dynamic batching overwriting the vertex colour stream on untextured meshes.
- (none) - Graphics : Fixed loading shaders in a variant collection not loading the variants from all passes which match.
- (921083) - Graphics : Fixed a crash when depth surface was missing from RenderTarget setup i.e. GrabPass.
- (none) - IL2CPP : Fixed calling System.Collections.Generic.IDictionary
2 methods on native objects that implement Windows.Foundation.Collections.IMap2 interface from managed code and calling Windows.Foundation.Collections.IMap
2 methods on managed objects that implement System.Collections.Generic.IDictionary2 interface from native code.
- (932981) - IL2CPP : Fixed calling Windows.Foundation.Collections.PropertySet methods that derive from IDictionary`2 interface from managed code.
- (940906) - IL2CPP : Added an extra check for a method with a body but an empty instruction list to prevent a crash in IL2CPP.
- (925709) - Particles : Removed unnecessary sync between main and graphics threads improving performance when more than one camera is rendering
- (none) - Scripting : Raised MarshalDirectiveException rather than aborting when invalid array marshaling directive was encountered
- (none) - Scripting : Avoid stack overflow from occurring in Unity liveness logic (asset GC).
- (none) - Scripting : Fixed Marshal.StructureToPtr when a field type was a multidimensional array of blittable types.