Unity 5.5.2 Patch 2
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- (884523) - Animation: Playback range is now correctly displayed after changing the Samples of a clip.
- (873836) - GameObject: Fixed position inconsistency when using generic instantiate.
- (866194) - iOS: Fixed build errors in XCode when stripping is enabled using Mono scripting backend.
- (880773) - IOS: Fixed WebRequest setting the IsError property correctly.
- (875180) - iOS: Removed extra notification sent on application launch.
- (878716) - Kernel: Prevent scripts from adding Transform-derived components during their Awake methods.
- (869169) - Mono: Fixed a C# compiler bug which could cause an incorrect compiler error in some cases when overloaded generic methods were used.
- (878859) - Mono: Fixed a crash which could occur in the editor when deep profiling was enabled.
- (881847) - Particles: Fixed an incorrect velocity for first frame when a rigidbody was first enabled.
- (886574) - Physics: Fixed a crash caused by changing the value of the configuredInWorldSpace flag on a Joint attached to an inactive GameObject.
- (859418) - Shaders: Fixed a crash in ShaderLab::shaderprops::GetMatrix when using OpenGL API when using specific graphics drivers on Windows.
- (857047) - Terrain: Fixed a crash when loading a scene with a terrain and trees and then unloading the previous scene.
- (876027, 880565) - UnityWebRequest: Fixed high CPU usage/fareeze after aborting (leaving play mode) UWR with custom download handler script.
- (876823) - UnityWebRequest: URLs without '%' character will be escaped and the ones with '%' will be assumed to be properly escaped.
- (874571) - Windows Store: Fixed the issue whereby secure connections were not working when using UnityWebRequest.
- (888339) - OpenGL : Internal testing reported a crash in InitWGL, when opening a project with -force-opengl command. This issue will be fixed in one of the next patch releases.