Unity 5.4.5 Patch 3
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- Added support for the 5th generation iPad.
- Asset Bundles: Reduced SerializedFile memory usage when reading streams inside AssetBundles.
- Networking: Added a timeout property to UnityWebRequest, this gives coarse grain control over timeouts for webrequests. (903139)
- VR: Updated Oculus plugin to 1.14.
- (900194) - Android: Dropped obscured touch events to prevent tapjacking.
- (898979) - Android: Fixed manifest merging with new android sdk tools.
- (867891) - Android: Fixed pause/resume issues when loading with static splash image.
- (908868) - Android: Make SoftInput not take fullscreen on landscape orientation.
- (none) - Animation: Improved build and asset bundle data determinism for Human components.
- (895452) - Build Pipeline: Fixed an issue with scene asset bundles that could cause multiple builds with the same scene generate different results.
- (852301) - Fix for Analytics events content type switches from Application JSON to application/x-www-form-urlencoded.
- (859561) - Fixed an issue where Android devices' rendering could freeze or incorrectly render when using secondary cameras.
- (873206) - GI: Fixed a crash when creating reflection probes from OnWillRenderObject.
- (875096) - Global Illumination: Fixed an issue where baked area light affected objects behind meshes where light shouldn't be present.
- (882704) - Graphics: Fixed a periodic crash in shadow culling job code (GenerateCombinedDynamicVisibleListJob).
- (909610) - Graphics: Fixed clear artifacts on metal, if only UI camera is used in scene.
- (888796) - IL2CPP: Fixed the issue of memory snapshot profiler not showing multidimensional arrays.
- (898809) - UGUI: Fixed a crash when reparenting inactive object.
- (none) - UGUI: Fixed a memory leak in UGUI.
- (904688) - UI: Fixed an issue with corrupted text when text font was changed.