Unity 2017.3.0 Patch 3
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- (973815) - Android: Fixed decimal point button in decimal keyboard for older Samsungs.
- (978299) - Animation: Fixed InvalidOperationException when clicking cancel in 'Add Animation Clip' dialog window in animation window.
- (932926) - Editor: Collaborate no longer deletes ignored files when restoring to an older version.
- (978478) - OSX: Fixed IDE does not get focused when opening script on Mac.
- (978636) - OSX: Fixed VS for Mac opens new instance after Unity was reopened.
- (827158) - OSX: Fixed detached Editor windows go behind the Editor when clicked outside of them.
- (971980) - Particles: Fixed support for entering Infinity into the Start Lifetime field.
- (968096) - Particles: Fixed Duration field when used on Sub-Emitters.
- (974867) - Particles: Fixed Stop Action when used on particles that finish off screen.
- (975289) - Particles: Fixed a crash when using RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod with a Particle System.
- (977710) - Particles: Fixed a crash when enabling certain modules via script (e.g. Size over Lifetime).
- (976439) - Profiler: Fixed deep profiling in standalone players.
- (984447) - Fixed building UWP player with IL2CPP scripting backend and Analytics enabled.
- (973918) - XR: Removed application orientation settings disable when Virtual Reality Supported was enabled and updated info message related to the settings.