Unity 2017.2.1 Patch 1
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
Unity Editor macOS (X86-64)
- Video: RGB to YUV conversion that happens during video transcoding and recording is now 2-3 times faster.
- (970718) - AI: Fixed NavMeshAgents swapping to different NavMeshes when they are disabled and re-enabled right on an edge.
- (971571) - Android: Fixed a rare static splash screen crash.
- (960595) - Asset Import: Fixed crash when setting the property ModelImporter.clipAnimations, when the clip avatar mask is set to "Create From This Model".
- (969114 (945000)) - Editor: Fixed being able to start multiple PlayMode and EditMode test runs at the same time from the test runner ui.
- (969114) - Editor: Fixed bootstrap scene sometiems being left behind if running PlayMode and EditMode tests from script.
- (975427 (956872)) - Facebook: Fixed unhandled BadImageFormatException for deleted SDK .dll.
- (961692, 964998) - Graphics: Fixed asserts and potential memory leaks when Skinned Mesh Renderers with the "Update When Offscreen" property enabled are not visible.
- (968591) - Graphics: Fixed crash during a visibility callback when a GameObject which was not visible is set inactive followed by setting a visible GameObject inactive.
- (951975) - Graphics: Fixed crash in CommandBuffer.DrawMeshInstanced when called with a null property block.
- (973686) - Graphics: Fixed crash in Canvas node extraction, usually triggering a crash on save.
- (930408) - Graphics: Fixed a crash in the job system related to light culling.
- (841236) - Graphics: Fixed changing the projectors render queue in script not having an effect.
- (956919 (891894)) - Graphics: Fixed issue where DrawMeshInstanced calls will render with inverse normals if the previous draw call used negative scaling.
- (922979) - IL2CPP: Fixed issue where android builds would crash on launch with the 4.5 runtime when the byte code stripping option was selected.
- (954593) - iOS: Fixed videos started with Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie not resuming after returning to the app in some circumstances.
- (877423 (972989)) - License: Removed misleading "This should not be called in batch mode" message when returning license.
- (940084) - License: Fixed issue when cached refresh token & access token expired, command line activation will failed.
- (960527) (964537) - Particles: Fixed Rate over Distance emission issues.
- (955697) - Physics: Fixed potential crash in Rigidbody::GetVelocity() when opening certain scenes.
- (951789) - Physics: Fixed crashes when loading new scene and activating cloth gameobject in coroutine.
- (948201) - Physics: Fixed issue where Physics Debugger's layer mask does not filter GameObject correctly.
- (962711) - Scripting: Fixed TypeLoadException for types and array initializers larger than 1 MB.
- (952631) - Scripting: Fixed DllImport when library name is specified with path.
- (957072) - Scripting: Improved TypeLoadException messages.
- (827984) - Scripting: Fixed deadlocks and pauses when using System.Threading.Monitor.
- (945353) - Scripting: Fixed InternalsVisibleToAttribute.
- (907918) - Scripting: Fixed URI processing on OSX.
- (967206) - Scripting: Fixed random crash due to memory corruption on domain reload.
- (None) - Shaders: Fixed some edge cases where shaders would be compiled using cached include file data which was out of date.
- (964302) - Terrain: Removed Editor error about non read/write textures.
- (965091) - Timeline: Fixed preview mode for properties animated by Control Tracks.
- (967026) - Timeline: Fixed console errors when using Default Playables package.
- (963979 (976826)) - Video: Fixed videos being transcoded when switching platform even when they are cached in Cache Server.
- (962118) - Video: Meta files are updated for videos that were transcoded during platform switch resulting in litter for VCS.
- (None) - Web: Fixed DownloadHandlerFile not truncating file on overwrite.
- (965165) - Web: UnityWebRequest: improve performance for DownloadHandlerScript.
- (963947) - Web: Fixed hang when busy waiting on a redirecting request.
- (968877) - Web: Fixed crash when checking AssetBundle download progress, that gets aborted.
- (961465) - WebGL: Fixed UnityWebRequest with relative URL when running with custom port.
- (965094) - WebGL: Fixed crash for relative URL in UnityWebRequest when exceptions are disabled.
- (None) - Windows: Fixed possible crash in UnityWebRequest on Windows platforms when using UnityWebRequest with custom download handler script.
- (972924 (950056)) - Windows Standalone: Fixed a regression where a fullscreen application would be restored to the native resolution of the attached display after losing focus. The expected outcome was that it should be restored to the original resolution that it was launched on.
- (970844) - XR: Fixed inconsistency between generic code path and WSA-namespace-specific path for whether select is pressed.
- (963315) - XR: Fixed UnityEngine.Experimental.XR.Boundary.TryGetGeometry throwing internal exception always failing.
- (948931) - XR: Fixed Windows Mixed Reality controllers not being properly detected in Editor Play mode.
- (883630) - XR: Fixed Oculus not reporting values for XRStats properties.