Unity 2017.1.0 Patch 3
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- (930987) - Animation: Fixed a regression that was preventing Math symbols from being evaluated in the Animation window's input field.
- (930335) - Animation: Fixed a glitch that was causing a stuttering in the Animation curve when rotating a GameObject in the Animation window.
- (927443) - Animation: Fixed a crash that was caused during the assignment of an incomplete AnimatorController stored in an AssetBundle.
- (920973) - Asset Bundles: Fixed an issue where IK float values weren't blending.
- (885275) - Build Pipeline: Fixed an assert and potential crash when building projects with Materials or Shader Variant Collections which reference missing shaders ie deleted.
- (918761) - Collab: Added softlocks to project browser in single-column mode.
- (923508) - Collab: Fixed update, immediately cancel, update again, crash.
- (694728) - Graphics: Fixed incorrect shadows appearing in the scene view when visualizing occlusion culling.
- (811757) - Graphics: Fixed runtime crash when modifying skinned mesh and GPU Skinning is enabled.
- (909148) - Graphics: Fixed "Tiled GPU perf. warning: RenderTexture color surface was not cleared/discarded doing..." in Unity when emulating OpenGL ES 2.0 or 3.0.
- (903537) - Graphics: Fixed lighting rendering when using multiple cameras and at least one camera renders to a RenderTexture.
- (909569) - Graphics: Fixed importing of single channel uint16 textures.
- (911910) - Graphics: Fixed an issue which after clearing occlusion data occlusion view volumes were still visible.
- (911654) - Graphics: Fixed a crash when instancing is enabled on specific Material.
- (878317) - Graphics: Fixed a rare crash caused by recursive rendering ie. Camera.Render() or Water rendering.
- (912603) - Graphics: Fixed sRGB flag returning false on the LDR target texture from a HDR to LDR image effect in a linear project.
- (913612) - Graphics: Fixed Nav Mesh Preview in Scene View being affected by lighting.
- (910659) - Graphics: Fixed an issue where lights did not render correctly when using a camera with a RenderTexture and non-fullscreen viewport.
- (910036) - Graphics: Fixed rendering issues when using a camera with a RenderTexture and non-fullscreen viewport.
- (920547) - Graphics: Fixed memory leak in Texture2DArray and CubeMapArrayTexture.
- (919058) - IL2CPP: Fixed a crash in QueryComponentByType when animation was used with engine code stripping enabled and there was no Sprite Renderer component in any scene in the build.
- (916064) - Mono: Restored the "Use micro mscorlib" stripping option for Android.
- (927637) - Physics: Fixed an issue where ContactPoint2D.normalImpulse and ContactPoint2D.tangentImpulse were always zero when accessing via callbacks.
- (908903) - Shaders: Vulkan - fixed a rare incorrect shader generation on expressions with write masks.
- (923506) - Timeline: Fixed View Settings in Timeline getting reset when going into Play Mode.
- (926701) - Timeline: Fixed inconsistencies in root motion position between Editor and Player.
- (911008) - UWP: Fixed the issue where locking the mouse in UWP player would cause wrong values returned from Input.GetAxis() on the next Update.
- (929988) - WebGL: Fixed compilation crashing with node on windows 7 64 bits.
- (934502) - WWW: Return null from WWW.error if there's no error, now. This was causing issues in Android when attempting to display information fetched from Facebook.
- (923806) - XR: Fixed an issue where stereo Convergence setting had no actual impact.
- (918634) - XR: Added VRUsage parameter to GetTemporary(). This fixes an issue with blitting to a temporary renderTexture.